Tuesday, February 23, 2010

*Monthly Test Approaching*

Today- 23rd February 2010

School was finally re-opened after a 10 days of CNY holiday.

Although CNY hasn't over.. ^^

Firstly I'm a bit nervous to go back to school.

because my homework wasn't complete yet!

But......

fortunately nothing unlucky happened to me. : D

Lessons went on as usual...............

And as all of us were informed.

The 1st monthly test of 2010 for form 5 students is just around the corner.

It will begin on 5th of March,and ends on... 10th of March.

That's less than 2 weeks from now.

But... I seem doesn't pay so much concern toward's the test.

I dont know why,but i gotta change. This is my last year before i move on to higher levels.

Fine. Lets worry bout that later.. : D

What I'm interested in now is..

"
Hari Merentas Desa" : )

It'll be on 2 days after the last day of monthly test,

which is.. 12th March 2010(Friday).

On 6th March we will have a trial and track-identifying.

I cant wait for you,Merentas Desa!!!

But before that, I gotta prepare for test....





**What's wrong with the weather nowadays???
it's freakin hot.. : (

0 comments: